Dear friends, I present to you one beginning of a sock with a serious case of gigantism.
I didn’t have the needle size I needed, but I was really itching to start! So I decided to use an old sock yarn that I have unravelled several times, not worry about gauge and sizing, and simply do one trial sock. So there we go, toe section successfully completed, and turned out quite well, if I may say so myself! Thank you, topperarnold, for recommending Judy’s Magic Cast-On – after a few minutes struggling with the conceptualization, it became the easiest thing in the world and made starting the toes fun and simple!
Have a great week, everyone, and stay tuned for more updates on the Giant Sock. ;)